By trading with Screentex you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information we learn from our customers helps us to personalise and continually improve your experience and our services. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments/ invoices, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We may use your information to prevent or detect fraud or because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings. And to enable third parties to carry out logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We may transfer your data to other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person's rights, property, or safety, in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
1. What Information we collect
In the operational use and maintenance of our services, Screentex may collect personal information when:
• you use our website,
• you use our services,
• you contact us, or;
• you are a recipient of our services.
This may include information which is recorded on items being delivered to you or if you have:
• completed an online form,
• Set up an account or entered information on the Screentex website,
• provided information as part of a webform contact request / enquiry, or;
• contacted Screentex in writing or by phone.
We may collect the following types of information:
• Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details,
• information required to provide you with a service, and the details of the service that you have used,
• details of any enquiry,
• information about items delivered to, or;
• signatory information when signing for receipt of a delivery.
2. Why we need it Screentex collects your personal information in order:
• to provide you with our service(s),
• to process your order and to provide after sales service, and;
• to enhance or improve our services.
Screentex will not sell or provide your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so. All other information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
3. How Screentex collects personal information:
• Directly from customers, for example when a customer contacts Screentex regarding a delivery, signs to confirm receipt of a delivery, or makes an enquiry.
• When products or services are provided together with a business partner and the information is collected by the business partner in order for Screentex to provide you with the service.
4. What we do with it Your personal data is processed at Screentex located in the United Kingdom.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law, where you have consented with us to do so, or in order to fulfil our service to you.
5. How long we keep it
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information or terminate your account with us.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to access to any information that we hold relating to you. Requests must be made in writing and Proof of identification is required to protect your information and to ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorised parties.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact :
Data Controller for Screentex/ Robin Whiting
Screentex Unit 3 Durgates Lodge, Clapper Lane, Staplehurst, Kent TN12 0JS